The Director of Campaigns & Community Relations shall:
- Coordinate the marketing, communications and campaigns of the Society,
- Communicate regularly with all levels of government in order to advocate for student issues,
- Keep the Board of Directors informed of all government policy on post-secondary education and other issues relevant to members of the Studentsʼ Society,
- Liaise with provincial and national student organizations, with priority given to organizations that the Studentsʼ Society is a member of,
- Liaise with, and represent the Society on, external organizations, committees and coalitions, unless such duties have been otherwise assigned in the Bylaws, policies or by the Board of Directors,
- Assist other directors in their duties as needed,
- Perform other duties as outlined in the Bylaws, policy or as assigned by the Board of Directors.